Ten Cleaning Tips for Your Home
Schedule an Appointment Online With a Simple Form
Let us make your wall to wall a beautiful floor for your house again
Area rugs deserve special care since they are unique items
Restore your sofa's look and feel with upholstery cleaning done right
Check out our great cleaning tips
Our Customers Say
"We would like to thank you for a very smooth, detailed and attentive carpeting process. It's a great edition to our nee home and you help eased matters considerably. "
Use these and make your homelife much easier...
- Coffee grounds for odor removal: have coffee ground on a shelf in your fridge and replace every couple of months. the difference will be noticeable.
- Ice cubes for a clean disposal: Every couple of weeks throw some ice cubes into your garbage disposal so it could clean it thoroughly.
- Avoid mirror fog by rubbing and buffing some liquid soap on its surface.
- Water taps: Use a combination of vodka and warm water on to keep it shining and beautiful.
- Keep your living room wood sparkling by polishing it with a lemon juice and olive oil (equal parts) combo.
- Housekeeping by charity: every 3-4 months go over your stuff and donate what you don't need to charity or throw it away.
- Clean ceilings: Use a combo of water and white vinegar to keep your ceilings white and beautiful.
- Keep mold away from your bathroom: ccirculate the air in your bathroom by using a fans and open a window ( if possible) during and after (30 min) a shower. this will keep mold from growing.
- Play-Doh for glasses remains: press it on the floor so broken little glasses would stick to it,as tiny as it is.
- Kitchen sponges maintenance: After each day, rinse your sponges, squeeze it, and put it in the microwave for 3 minuets. it will keep bacteria off.
Call Us Now at (718) 313-0629
Or Scheduele Your Free Organic Cleaning Estimate