Ten Tips To Do At Home
Use these and make your homelife much easier...
- Coffee grounds for odor removal: have coffee ground on a shelf in your fridge and replace every couple of months. the difference will be noticeable.
- Ice cubes for a clean disposal: Every couple of weeks throw some ice cubes into your garbage disposal so it could clean it thoroughly.
- Avoid mirror fog by rubbing and buffing some liquid soap on its surface.
- Water taps: Use a combination of vodka and warm water on to keep it shining and beautiful.
- Keep your living room wood sparkling by polishing it with a lemon juice and olive oil (equal parts) combo.
- Housekeeping by charity: every 3-4 months go over your stuff and donate what you don't need to charity or throw it away.
- Clean ceilings: Use a combo of water and white vinegar to keep your ceilings white and beautiful.
- Keep mold away from your bathroom: ccirculate the air in your bathroom by using a fans and open a window ( if possible) during and after (30 min) a shower. this will keep mold from growing.
- Play-Doh for glasses remains: press it on the floor so broken little glasses would stick to it,as tiny as it is.
- Kitchen sponges maintenance: After each day, rinse your sponges, squeeze it, and put it in the microwave for 3 minuets. it will keep bacteria off.